MANOR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
rules are for your safety and swimming pleasure.
It is the responsibility of each member to see that these rules are
adhered to in order to maintain a safe pool area for the recreation of all
concerned. The Board of
Trustees has the obligation and the right to suspend the membership and
the pool privileges of any member that abuses his/her privileges or
creates a safety hazard for others.
Your cooperation will make this a safe and pleasant swimming season
1. Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard or pool attendant is on duty. The Association is not responsible for personal injury or loss of personal property.
2. Children thirteen (13) years old and under within the gated area of the pool must be accompanied by a responsible adult eighteen (18) years of age or older at all times.
3. For the safety of the children, gates must be closed after entering and exiting the pool area. Do not prop the gates open.
4. No running, pushing, horseplay or unsafe activity will be permitted in the pool area. Absolutely no diving permitted at the pool.
5. Proper swim attire must be worn at all times: no cut-offs or street attire.
6. Non-toilet trained children must be in cloth diapers, rubber pants and a swimsuit while in the pool. No disposable diapers - they are a safety hazard.
7. Positively no glass containers are allowed in the pool area. Food and/or drink are restricted to the deck. Please dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles to keep our pool area clean and attractive for everyone.
8. By order of the Butler County Board of Heath, no pets are permitted in or around the pool area.
9. No articles of any kind are to be draped or hung on fences. Do not remove pool furniture from the pool area and do not put pool furniture into the pool.
10. Radios, stereos or televisions must be kept at a volume so as not to interfere or disturb other bathers.
11. The pool is for the use of Welbourne Manor residents and their guests only. All guests must be accompanied by a resident. Minors (under 18) shall be limited to a maximum of one guest by their resident parent. Please respect your neighbors’ rights and exercise good judgment regarding the frequency and number of guests.
12. The pool may not be reserved for private parties unless it is a Welbourne Manor sponsored function.
13. Pool keycards are the property of Welbourne Manor and should be returned to any pool committee member in the event you are moving out of the neighborhood. Replacement of keycards will cost $25.00. At which time your old keycard will be deactivated should a replacement card be issued.
14. If you are delinquent on your HOA dues your keycard will be deactivated until you have paid your dues or the Board has approved the reactivation.
15. No smoking of any kind per Welbourne Manor HOA policy. (effective
September 01, 2018)
15. No smoking of any kind per Welbourne Manor HOA policy. (effective September 01, 2018)
Pool hours are 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m (keycards will only work during these hours). Pool phone# 755-0233.
For the safety of our residents and guests and to comply with the Ohio Health Department Requirements, a telephone is available for emergency use. If it is necessary to use the phone for a non-emergency call, it must be local and have a two minute time limit.
In case of Emergency DIAL 911.
Copyright © 2019 Welbourne Manor, Liberty Township, Ohio, USA